AN EFFECTIVE BIOACTIVE THERAPY
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is a biological product obtained from the patient own blood (autologous) which contains a platelet concentration above normal basal value. Platelets and plasma of PRP contain a wide amount of growth factors (GFs) and other biomolecules that activate and accelerate the processes of repair and regeneration of tissues where they are administered.
Promotes neovascularization in injured and fibrotic tissues.1
Induces stem cell chemotaxis and proliferation in the area of application, replacing the damaged cells and stimulating extracellular matrix production.2,3
Blocks the production of inflammatory cytokines while promoting the synthesis of anti-inflammatory cytokines.4,5
Positively modifies cellular metabolism activating anabolic pathways for formation of new tissues, while also inhibiting its degradation2. Reduces the coefficient of joint friction by stimulating the endogenous production of HA.5
Induces a cell-based endocannabinoid response in inflammatory conditions, decreasing pain.6
Slows the growth of bacteria and decreases the possibility of infections.9
MAGA, FAGA & Alopecia Areata: Stimulates dermal follicular bulge cells, resulting in an increase of hair number and density.9 The combination of PRP with specific topical or oral medication increases the effectiveness of alopecia treatment.10
Hair transplant: Increases the survival of hair grafts.11
- Skin rejuvenation.12
- Scars and fibrosis.14
- Fat grafting adjuvant.17
- Skin grafting adjuvant.18
Dryness and genital atrophy.19
1. Kakudo et al. Med Mol Morphol. 2014;47(2):83-9.
2. Sclafani et al. Arch Facial Plast Surg, 2012 ;14(2):132-6.
3. Schär MO et al. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015; 473(5):1635-43.
4. Andia et al. Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2013; (12):721-30.
5. Moussa et al. Exp Cell Res. 2017; 352(1):146-156.
6. Descalzi et al. Tissue Eng Part A. 2013; 19(19-20):2120-9.
7. Li et al. J Vis Exp 2013; 9(74).
9. Gentile P et al. Stem Cells Transl Med. 2015; 4(11): 1317–1323.
10. Alves R et al. Dermatol Surg. 2017; 44(1):126–130.
11. Uebel CO et al. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006 Nov;118(6):1458-66.
12. Cameli N et al. Dermatol Surg. 2017 Jun;43(6):826-835.
13. Mehryan P et al. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2014 Mar;13(1):72-8.
14. Lee JW et al. Dermatol Surg 2011; 37(7): 931–938.
15. Tehranian A et al. Iran Red Crescent Med J.2016;18(7):e34449.
16. Ozcelik U et al. Med Sci Monit. 2016;22:1903-9.
17. Cervelli V et al. Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 2009 Dec;15(4):625-34.
18. Schade VL et al. Foot Ankle Spec. 2008 Jun;1(3):155-9.
19. Suarez J et al. J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2017;21(4):e48-e51.
HY-tissue PRP: A UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY
Hy-tissue PRP 20/50 are easy to use and have simple step-by-step
CLOSED SYSTEM Blood and plasma transfer through a swabable luer valve, designed to fill, hold and release controlled amounts of fluids on demand.
USER PROTECTION To ensure user safety at any time during handling, the kit has:
- Safety mechanism to minimize the risk of a needlestick injury
- Flexible cannulas
For all therapeutic needs in outpatients or in the operating room:
2 KITS AVAILABLE:
- Hy-tissue PRP 20
- Hy-tissue PRP 50
2 TYPES OF PRP:
- VERY PURE PRP
- LEUCO-RICH PRP
2 Individual sterile kits in the same pack, with all components for:
- Collection of anticoagulated blood
- PRP processing, selection and activation