A SUPERIOR REGENERATIVE TREATMENT
The bone marrow concentrate (BMC) is a high viability cell concentrate rich in adult stem cells of different lineages (mesenchymal, hematopoietic and endothelial) and platelets, with a high regenerative, mitogenic, angiogenic and immunomodulatory potential. Scientific evidence has shown that its use as a single or complementary regenerative therapy catalyzes the biological repair processes through the formation of neo-tissue whose structural and functional characteristics are similar to the original ones, allowing a better and faster recovery of the patient.
1. Centeno CJ, Al-Sayegh H, Bashir J, Goodyear S, Freeman MD. A dose response analysis of a specific bone marrow concentrate treatment protocol for knee osteoarthritis. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2015 Sep 18;16:258
2. Ma Y, Wang T, Liao J, Gu H, Lin X, Jiang Q, Bulsara MK, Zheng M, Zheng Q. Efficacy of autologous bone marrow buffy coat grafting combined with core decompression in patients with avascular necrosis of femoral head: a prospective, double-blinded, randomized, controlled study. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2014 Oct 14;5(5):115.
3. Hernigou P, Guissou I, Homma Y, Poignard A, Chevallier N, Rouard H, Flouzat Lachaniette CH. Percutaneous injection of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells for ankle non-unions decreases complications in patients with diabetes. Int Orthop. 2015 Aug;39(8):1639-43
4. Pettine KA, Suzuki RK, Sand TT, Murphy MB. Autologous bone marrow concentrate intradiscal injection for the treatment of degenerative disc disease with three-year follow-up. Int Orthop. 2017 Oct;41(10):2097-2103.
5. Hart R, Komzák M, Okál F, Náhlík D, Jajtner P, Puskeiler M. Allograft alone versus allograft with bone marrow concentrate for the healing of the instrumented posterolateral lumbar fusion. Spine J. 2014 Jul 1;14(7):1318-24.
6. Hernigou P, Flouzat Lachaniette CH, Delambre J, Zilber S, Duffiet P, Chevallier N, Rouard H. Biologic augmentation of rotator cuff repair with mesenchymal stem cells during arthroscopy improves healing and prevents further tears: a case-controlled study. Int Orthop. 2014 Sep;38(9):1811-8.
A UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY
Hy-tissue BMC is an optimized Point-of-Care system for bone marrow (BM) processing based on a differential centrifugation that requires minimal manipulation.
Hy-tissue BMC is a medical device that produces bone marrow concentrate for musculoskeletal applications.