AN EFFECTIVE BIOACTIVE THERAPY
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is a biological product obtained from the patient own blood (autologous) which contains a platelet concentration above normal basal value. Platelets and plasma of PRP contain a wide amount of growth factors (GFs) and other biomolecules that activate and accelerate the processes of repair and regeneration of tissues where they are administered.
Blocks the production of inflammatory cytokines while promoting the synthesis of anti-inflammatory cytokines.1,2
Induces stem cell chemotaxis and proliferation in the area of application, replacing the damaged cells and stimulating extracellular matrix production.3,4
Promotes neovascularization in injured and fibrotic tissues.5
Induces a cell-based endocannabinoid response in inflammatory conditions, decreasing pain.6
Positively modifies cellular metabolism activating anabolic pathways for formation of new tissues, while also inhibiting its degradation2.
Slows the growth of bacteria and decreases the possibility of infections.9
- II, III - intra-articular (IA) PRP.
- III, IV - intraosseous & IA PRP.
Tendinopathies (enthesitis or tear)
Others Plantar fasciitis, degenerative meniscal tear, post-meniscectomy syndrome, degenerative disc disease, fibrotic and painful scars.
Muscle, tendon and ligament tears.
1. Andia et al. Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2013; (12):721-30. 2. Moussa et al. Exp Cell Res. 2017; 352(1):146-156. 3. Sclafani et al. Arch Facial Plast Surg, 2012;14(2):132-6. 4. Schär MO et al. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015; 473(5):1635-43. 5. Kakudo et al. Med Mol Morphol. 2014; 47(2):83-9. 6. Descalzi et al. Tissue Eng Part A. 2013;19(19-20):2120-9. 7. Sundman et al. AJSM. 2014; 42(1):35-41. 8. Sakata et al. AJMS. 2015; 43(6):1467-73. 9. Li et al. J Vis Exp 2013; 9(74). 10. Dai et al. Arthroscopy. 2017;33(3):659-6702017. 11. Shen et al. J Orthop Surg Res,. 2017; 23;12(1):16. 12. Chen et al. AJSM, 2017. 13. Ghaffarpasand F et al. Bull Emerg Trauma. 2016; 4(3):134-40.14. Magalon et al. BMJ Open Sport Exerc Med. 2016; 4;2(1):e000060
HY-tissue PRP: A UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY
Hy-tissue PRP 20/50 are easy to use and have simple step-by-step
CLOSED SYSTEM Blood and plasma transfer through a swabable luer valve, designed to fill, hold and release controlled amounts of fluids on demand.
USER PROTECTION To ensure user safety at any time during handling, the kit has:
- Safety mechanism to minimize the risk of a needlestick injury
- Flexible cannulas
For all therapeutic needs in outpatients or in the operating room:
2 KITS AVAILABLE:
- Hy-tissue PRP 20
- Hy-tissue PRP 50
2 TYPES OF PRP:
- VERY PURE PRP
- LEUCO-RICH PRP
2 Individual sterile kits in the same pack, with all components for:
- Collection of anticoagulated blood
- PRP processing, selection and activation